I love to taste crispy deep-fried boneless chicken strips with my favorite sweet ketchup. There are hundreds of boneless chicken recipes available all over the world. But today we are sharing deep-fried chicken tenders recipe.
How long to deep fry chicken tenders?
The cooking time of chicken strips depends on two different factors, the thickness of chicken strips and oil temperature. It should take 6-8 minutes when you cut the chicken tenders into 1 inch thick strips and keep the flame to medium. Whether you cut the chicken tenders into 2 inch thick strips then it should be deep fried up to 10-12 minutes.
How long to marinate the chicken strips?
As the chicken breast is the softest part of the chicken so we don,t need long time marination. To make this recipe we usually marinate the strips for 30 minutes. But you can marinate it up to 8 hours. I always prefer quick marination to make this type of fried chicken.
More Fried Chicken Recipes
- KFC Style Fried Chicken Recipe
- Broasted Chicken Recipe
- Breaded Chicken Breast Recipe
- Super Crispy Fried Chicken
How to make crispy deep fried chicken fingers?
To make the deep-fried chicken tender dish, first, we season boneless chicken breast with buttermilk, chili powder, black pepper, and salt. You can seasoning the chicken strips without buttermilk also. Then keep it in a refrigerator for quick marination. Afterward, the chicken strips are coated with breadcrumbs or flour then deep fry to make them crispy.
Crispy Deep Fried Chicken Tenders
- mixing bowl
- Deep-frying pan
- 600 grams (1.3 lb) boneless chicken breast (tenders)
- ½ cup buttermilk or 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp mild paprika
- ½ tbsp ginger paste or powder
- ½ tbsp garlic paste or powder
- salt to taste
For coating and frying
- 2 cups breadcrumbs or flour
- ½ tbsp red chili flakes
- ½ tbsp white pepper
- ½ tbsp salt
- 2 eggs white
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Take boneless chicken tender (chicken breast) and cut into 1 inch thick and long strips. Wash them finely with water then drain.
- Now add the chicken strips in a mixing bowl. For seasoning the chicken strips add black pepper, paprika, salt, buttermilk, and ginger-garlic paste then blend them well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour to marinade them.
- In a mixing bowl, pour 2 eggs white. Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper and salt then mix finely.
- Place flour or breadcrumbs on a plate or bowl. Add white pepper, salt, red chili flakes then combine them well with breadcrumbs or flour.
- Take the chicken tenders one by one and dip them in the egg white then place on the breadcrumbs. Coat the chicken fingers with breadcrumbs.
- Pour enough cooking oil in a deep frying pan to deep fry chicken strips. Heat the frying pan over medium flame.
- Check the temperature by a food thermometer. The temperature should be 350 to 375°F. If a food thermometer not available then check the temperature by dipping a small portion of chicken. It should be float without browning.
- Dip chicken strips one by one in the cooking oil. Deep fry the tenders until they make crisp or golden brown.
- Remove the deep-fried chicken fingers and place them on a paper towel.
- Serve them hot with your favorite dip or allow them to cool down at room temperature.
Step By Step Making Process
Slice boneless chicken breast into thin and long strips. The thickness of the strips should be approximately 1 inch.
Place them in a mixing bowl, add pepper, paprika, salt, buttermilk, and ginger-garlic paste then combine well.
Keep them in a refrigerator or normal temperature for marinating.
Take only the white portion of eggs in a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper then mix well.
On a plate, take two cups of breadcrumbs. Mix white pepper, salt, red chili flakes with it.
Take the marinated chicken tenders strips one by one, dip them in the egg white first then coat with breadcrumbs. Keep the coated strips on a plate.
Heat a deep frying pan over medium flame, pour ½ liter cooking oil in it. Dip chicken tenders one by one when the oil heat enough or ready to deep fry.
Fry them for 6-7 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Take one piece out from the frying pan. Check whether it is cooked well.
Remove them from the oil and keep on a paper towel whether they are fried perfectly.
To make the best deep-fried chicken tenders recipe you have to remember some facts during cooking. These are the followings –
- Use paprika as per your taste.
- Coat all sides of the chicken fingers properly so that they make perfect crunchy.
- Stir the chicken strips often during deep fry to cook all sides evenly.
More deep fried chicken recipes
Wow!!!! It’s looking so yummy.