Are you looking for some yummy Indian Fried chicken recipe? Well, here I will introduce with 10 best Indian Style fried Chicken.
Humans require a variety of food for making their meals perfect and tasty. Everyone wants to eat a portion of delicious food. And when it comes to the Indian chicken recipes, there is no competition because;
- Indian chicken foods are incredibly healthy with a delicious taste.
- The variety of Indian foods spices and chicken recipes are just amazing.
- Indian chicken recipes are known as the world’s best replies.
1. Chicken 65
Chicken 65 is one of the most delicious and mouthwatering Indian cuisines. It can be enjoyed at any event and it is too much easy to make. This recipe can make your guests appreciate you for selecting such tasty and spicy food. It is a delicious chicken cuisine in India and is mostly served in family dinners and at weekends to enjoy with family or friends. See the full chicken 65 recipe.
2. Chicken Pakora
It is a crispy delicious recipe and most people in India even in Asia use this recipe in the romantic rainy season. It can also be used in ordinary families get together. The chicken pakora recipe doesn’t take a lot of time. We can say it is a quick delicious recipe because it takes only 20 minutes.
People love to neat it in the winter season or rainy season so you can say that it is a seasonal recipe and a taste of love. See the full chicken pakora recipe.
3. Indian Chili Chicken
Chilli chicken is another amazing recipe with a sweet and spicy taste. It is a crispy and well-balanced taste of spice, sweet and sour. Especially women like to eat chili chicken food but also famous and favorite for men and children.
Many people doubt that this recipe would be very spicy but you can reduce its spiciness by reducing green chilies otherwise it is just perfect with a sweet, crispy, and spicy taste. See the chili chicken recipe.
4. Chicken Tandoori
The taste of this recipe makes this food aromatic. This is just perfect for spice lovers. This recipe is very popular in Indian restaurants and people love it because of its mind-blowing taste. Indians keep going back to restaurants to eat this delicious and tremendously tender, moist, and juicy food.
This food is not only famous in India but also in Asia because of its tremendous texture and taste. Nobody can ignore this food even if they are not feeling hungry.
5. Chicken kebab
In our list, the next Indian fried chicken name is chicken kebab. The mind-blowing way of soft, succulent, and grilled meal over a charcoal fire is immensely popular in an Indian restaurant. This delicious food is served especially in family and friends meetings. Chicken kebab is very easy to make at home. There are so many types of kebab in India like;
- Shami kebab
- Chapli kebab
- Seekh kebab
- Reshmi kebab
- Doner kebab
- Galouti kebab
6. Chicken Lollipop
Chicken lollipop is popular across the world and in Indo-Chinese restaurants. First, the chicken lollipop is baked or deep-fried until it is crisp. Then they are tossed with sauces and spices and used as a snack at parties and children like it. This recipe is served with a delicious sauce. These are juicy and tender from the inside but crispy from the outside.
This recipe can be served with some fried rice or noodles. It is mostly used in family dinners and kitty parties but also in friend gatherings while playing different games.
7. Chicken Tikka
Chicken tikka is also a form of chicken kebab. Sometimes people confuse it with chicken seekh kebab. But it is different in taste and shape too. It is a soft, grilled, and juicy marinated spicy recipe. This dish increases your appetite in a sec after smelling its delicious outrageous smell.
It can be made in the oven at home or in a pan on a charcoal fire. You can be served with other recipes such as biryani, fried rice, noodles, pulao, sandwiches, and salad.
8. Kerala Style Fried Chicken
This recipe is one of the most delicious recipes that can increase your appetite. It is perfectly marinated with buttermilk, chilies, garlic, and ginger for 24 hours. This recipe is served with peach chutney in India. This recipe is made in several ways in different restaurants in India. in restaurants usually, this fried chicken is marinated for the whole night and made in the oven.
9. Andhra Style Fried Chicken
The Andhra-style chicken recipe is a dry chicken recipe. It is a favorite for those who love spicy foods. This is a very tasteful recipe that your guests, friends, or colleagues will lick their fingers after finishing their food. If you want to make your guests admire you for choosing delicious and perfectly mouthwatering food; you just serve them Andhra style chicken recipe.
10. Indian Style Chicken Cutlet
It is also a quick recipe because it takes only 40 minutes. Chicken cutlet is very famous for traditional food lovers. It’s a traditional food among Indians but the new generation recognizes it as chicken patties and is very fond of eating chicken cutlets. This recipe is so simple that can be made at home easily in 40 minutes.
This recipe is famous for serving guests at home or family dinners. Children love to eat chicken cutlets and this food increases their appetite when they found this food in their lunch boxes.
These cutlets are mostly used in zinger burgers and teenagers love to eat this food.in this recipe, you can use chicken with bones. by adding a little spice and vegetables to the chicken, you will make small balls of this mixture and fry well. Then you can serve in front of your guests with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Hyderabadi Chicken 65 Recipe ( Indian Fried Chicken)
- 1 pound (450 gram) boneless chicken, diced
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp curry leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup rice flour
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 4 green chilies, halved lengthwise
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
Marinate The Chicken
- Cut the boneless chicken breast into cubes and place it in a bowl.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chopped curry leaves, cumin powder, red chili powder, salt, and black pepper powder.
- Mix well using your hands so that the spices coat the chicken evenly.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place it in the refrigerator. Let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is marinated, remove the bowl from the refrigerator, give it a stir using your hands and add rice flour. Mix well until you get a thick and sticky batter.
Deep Fry The Chicken
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil. Once it is heated, start dropping the marinated chicken pieces one by one.
- Let the chicken pieces deep fry until it crisps up and gets a beautiful golden color.
- Remove the chicken from the frying pan and place it on a paper towel to eliminate excess oil.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, add 1½ tbsp oil.
- Once it is heated, add chopped garlic, halved green chilies, and curry leaves.
- Let the ingredients sauté till you can smell their fragrance.
- Add the fried chicken and toss so that the dry ingredients coat the chicken well.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and mix well.
- Remove from the skillet and serve the hot chicken 65.
Leave a Reply