13 November, 2019
Crispy Chicken Liver Recipe
Posted in : Non Veg Recipes on by : KFC Recipe
Chicken liver pakora
Chicken liver pakora is a crispy and cruncy recipe. It is a very easy but tasty recipe. If you want to make chicken recipe within a short time then make this yummy and crispy recipe at your home.
Ingredients for Pakora
- Chicken livers 250 grams
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Besan 1 cup
- Red chilli powder ½ tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tbsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil for deep frying
How to deep fry this dish
- Wash the chicken livers and remove all fat from these then cut them into 2-3 inch strip or cube size.
- Take a big size bowl and add all-purpose flour and besan, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and turmeric powder in it and mix all these item.
- Add ½ cup of water in this mixture and make a thick liquid.
- Take a heavy bottom saucepan or Kadhai, pour ½ liter cooking oil in it and heat the oil with high flame.
- After enough heat the oil take the livers one by one and dip them in the besan mixture to make a coating then dip in the hot oil.
- Remember, coat all sides of the livers so that it make crispy. Regulate the flame to medium and cook them until golden brown. Stir oftenly so that all sides fry perfectly.
- Remove from the saucepan and serve the dish with tomato ketchup or green sauces.
Try more recipes
- Fried Chicken Liver Recipe – Easy Sauteed Chicken Liver
- Chicken Cutlet Recipe: Two Easy Ways to Make Chicken Cutlets
- Easy Chicken Liver Curry
Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe - Restaurant Style Chicken Pakoda
Chicken Popcorn Recipe - KFC Style Popcorn Chicken
KFC Fried Chicken Recipe (Copycat)
Fried Chicken Liver Recipe - Easy Sauteed Chicken Liver
Chicken Cutlet Recipe: Two Easy Ways to Make Chicken Cutlets
Chicken Egg Roll Recipe- How to Make Chicken Roll
Pressure Cooker Fried Chicken - Instant Pot Chicken Recipe
Broasted Chicken recipe - What is Chicken Broasting?
Spread the love