Washington apple is a tasty whisky cocktail, made with Crown Royal, apple schnapps, and cranberry juice. It is a sweet-sour, fruity cocktail. In this drink, all three ingredients are mixed with the ratio of 1:1:1.
Any Canadian whisky can use in this drink but I recommend using crown royal regal apple whisky. For making a Wahington apple shot just mix up all three ingredients in the same ratio.
For full recipe information of this shot, see the recipe card below.
More Cocktail Recipe
Washington Apple Shot Recipe
Are you finding a simple but little strong cocktail? Try Washington Apple Shot which is needed only three ingredients.
- 1 ounce Crown Royal Regal Apple
- 1 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- An apple slice for garnishing
- Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with some ice cubes. Pour crown royal, apple schnapps, and cranberry juice in it.
- Shake until chilled well. Strain into a shot glass. Now it's time to serve the drink.
- Can be topped with 1 splash club soda.
- You can avoid the sour apple schnapps and can be made with crown royal apple and cranberry juice only.
- This is a little strong shot but if you want to make it smooth then add more cranberry juice and club soda.
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 5gSugar: 2gVitamin C: 580mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply