If you go to Vegas, you’re responsible for what happens. When you’re ready to take your Vegas Bomb shot recipe, you will know how to make the perfect drink.
This cocktail contains Red Bull, Crown Royal, as well as traditional ingredients. Throwing the dice, or being caught gambling all night will make you feel like you’re in the right place to pull all-nighters in Vegas.
The shot dubbed the “best shot ever made,” is the ideal party drink. It is a unique bomb drink that can knock you out in just a few shots.
This cocktail is made with Crown Royal whiskey, peach Schnapps liqueur, Malibu, cranberry juice, and the energy drink Red Bull, and is not to be confused with the vodka-Red Bull combination, Vod-Bomb or DVR.
With a 28 percent alcohol by volume (ABV), the Vegas bomb cocktail has made a name for itself in the United States and other countries such as Canada, Ireland, South Korea, and Mexico.
The name of this drink comes from the fact that it was designed to be poured into a glass of Red Bull. I first tried it in Las Vegas, and the bartender taught me how to make it. Now I’d like to share the recipe with you so you can make this fantastic beverage at home. What about we take a look at how you can make this drink at home?
No one may realize this, but the drink’s name is vaguely derived from a bit of Vegas history. In the 1950s, Las Vegas was the epicenter of nuclear-weapons experimentation. And now, there are no bombings, of course, but if you take this mega cocktail, you will feel what it might have been like.
Know the Recipe Ingredients
- Crown Royal: In the United States, a brand of Canadian Whiskey is at the top of the sales charts.
- Peach Schnapps: this is a liqueur that helps enhance and balance the taste and color of cocktails.
- Malibu: Alcohol with a coconut flavor that has been processed with Caribbean rum.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice extracted from fresh cranberries.
- Red Bull: An energy drink with 80 milligrams of caffeine per 8.4 fl. oz., roughly the same as a cup of brewed coffee.
How To Make Vegas Bomb Shot Drink
To make this shot drink, you only need four ingredients. Crown Royal whiskey, Cranberry juice, Peach Schnapps, and Red Bull are the main ingredients. Then, except for the red bull, combine all three ingredients in a shot glass. In the red bull glass, drop the shot glass. It’s ready to drink and should be done as a group. Don’t forget to see the recipe card below to know full information about this shot drink.
Variations & Tips
The Vegas Bomb shot can be made in three different ways, each one getting a little easier (or lazier) to make. The one described in this article is the most important and difficult to make. The cranberry juice is simply removed in the next version. The simplest version is to leave out the Malibu and replace it with Crown Royal and Schnapps.
Other variations include using a different Canadian whisky, or any whisky for that matter, instead of Crown Royal.
Another popular option is to substitute another schnapps for the peach schnapps, either one you have on hand or one you prefer.
Bar Accessories For This Drink
- Mixing glass: A large glass used for holding cocktail ingredients, that makes them easier to mix.
- Shot glass: This is a small glass is used for drinks meant to drink in one gulp/shot.
- Strainer: This is explicitly made for straining cocktails.
- Jigger: The Jigger is described as a piece of essential bar equipment that measures the amount of liquid in ounces, usually for alcoholic beverages.
- Lowball glass: This is the type of glassware that is commonly used for serving whiskey, and it’s what is the vodka and Red Bull cocktail called also called the rocks glass and old-fashioned glass.
Vegas Bomb Recipe
- Drinking Glass
- Cocktail shaker
- ½ Oz Crown Royal
- ½ Oz Peach Schnapps
- ½ Oz Malibu
- Cranberry Juice
- Red Bull
Steps and process to Make
- Half-fill your rocks glass with Red Bull. Pour Crown Royal, Malibu, and Peach Schnapps into a double shot glass.
- Fill the remaining cranberry juice into the double shot glass. It serves by dropping the shot glass into the mixing glass.
- Combine ice and equal parts Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, and Malibu in a mixing glass. Adding a splash of cranberry juice is a nice touch.
- Shake vigorously with a shaker tin over the glass.
- Fill a lowball glass halfway with ice and strain into it. Serve with Red Bull.
- Although we enjoy the traditional Moscow mule and margarita at parties, the Vegas drink is a fun twist to add to your bar to spice things up.
- Although it is a tasty cocktail, you should drink it in moderation due to the negative effects of combining caffeine and alcohol.
More Cocktail Recipe
What are your thoughts on this drink recipe? Did you enjoy this reading? If yes, please let us know what you think in the comments section below.