A mocktail does not have to be dull just because it is non-alcoholic! With so many options for non-alcoholic beverages, it is now simpler than ever to forgo drinking and not feel excluded. Non-alcoholic mixed drinks like mocktails may be just as thrilling and pleasant as alcoholic cocktails.
There are various methods to combine juices, sodas, and syrups to make energizing drinks that everyone will like. These mocktail recipes provide a joyful touch to any event, whether for your guests or yourself.
Do you have a strong need for a margarita but cannot consume alcohol? Or are you feeding a large group and require a non-alcoholic alternative? Fret not, because the Margarita Mocktail is here! It is acidic and refreshing, with a traditional salt rim. It also has a twist that adds a hint of “funk” to the tequila-like flavor. Make a few batches and save them in the fridge just in case your cravings kick in!
- Two teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- One tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of simple syrup or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pickle juice (optional)
- Six tablespoons of tonic water
- Lime wheel as a garnish
- Make a slit in a slice of lime and trail it all around the glass’ rim. Dip the rim’s edge into a bowl filled with flaky sea salt.
- Combine the lemon juice, pickle juice, lime juice, and maple syrup in a serving glass to add the funky flavor to mimic a real tequila.
- Then, toss in some ice cubes and tonic water. Serve with a lime wheel as the garnish.
Virgin Mojito Mocktail Recipe
Savor the delicious flavor of a mojito without any of the rum. The virgin mojito is an easy and quick mocktail drink created with fresh lime juice with a hint of mint leaves. It is a great family-friendly beverage for summertime picnics as it is laced with honey syrup and finished with club soda. Read ahead for the virgin Mojito mocktail recipe.
- A single lime
- Two tablespoons of honey syrup (adjust according to the taste)
- Ten mint leaves
- 4–6 ounces (around 8 to 12 tablespoons) of club soda or sparkling water
- One mint sprig for decoration
- Slice the lime into 4-5 wedges and set a wedge aside for the garnish. Combine the leftover slices into a tumbler with the honey syrup. To get most of the lime juice out, muddle it thoroughly.
- Mix in the mint and mix gently to extract the herb’s essence, breaking each leaf into tiny bits.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice, then top it up with club soda or sparkling water. If preferred, add extra honey syrup. Stir vigorously to infuse both mint and lime into the ice.
- Decorate with the slice of lime that was set aside as well as a sprig of mint before serving.
To prepare this coffee soda, you will need to produce a simple coffee syrup that gives just the right sweetness when blended with sparkling water. You should use vanilla-flavored instant coffee for the syrup to make the drink rich and wonderful. I recommend trying this coffee soda mocktail drink in the summertime.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed vanilla coffee
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Sparkling water
- One lemon
- Ice cubes
- Make a cup of vanilla coffee in your coffee machine.
- After it is finished, prepare your coffee syrup in a small saucepan with your newly brewed cup of vanilla coffee.
- Fill your coffee cup halfway with sugar and pour it into the saucepan along with your coffee.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until it has been reduced by half and has thickened into a syrup.
- Fill a glass halfway with crushed ice and drizzle a generous amount of your newly made syrup.
- Add a splash of sparkling water and squeeze the lemon into the glass for a kick of flavor. Enjoy it once you have stirred it up!
Appletinis are a huge hit, but you can still enjoy an exquisite, fruity drink without the vodka. The designated appletini is a straightforward version of vodka martinis that combines lemon juice, apple juice, and simple syrup in a shaker. No one will distinguish if you serve it in a martini glass.
- 1/4 cup of apple juice (freshly pressed)
- One tablespoon of simple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Apple slices for the garnish
- Granulated for the rims
- Dip the rim of a cold cocktail glass in a plate of granulated sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and the lemon juice, apple juice, simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously before straining into the cocktail glass and serve with apple slices as a garnish.
Try These Cocktails Recipe Also
The sweet sunrise is a delicious all-day beverage that excludes the alcohol in this popular cocktail. It is also typically known as the virgin sunrise; however, it is just a tequila without it.
It is a delicious, nutritious mixed drink that can be enjoyed on any day. The recipe is simple to make – great for those who crave a drink but do not want anything too complicated. See the recipe card below for the full recipe.
5 Best Mocktail Recipes
- 6 oz orange juice (around 8-12tablespoons)
- 2 tbsp grenadine (to taste)
- Orange slices (as a garnish)
- Fill a large glass halfway with some ice and orange juice. Leave some space at the top.
- Add in grenadine over the juice gradually. The syrup will drop to the base and gently rise to the top as you drink.
- Best served with a slice of orange as a garnish.