Chicken liver in sherry is a very popular Spanish chicken dish. This recipe makes with a few spices and sherry. I am sure you will try this liver recipe after reading this blog.
Ingredients for cooking
- 500 grams chicken livers
- 2 small size onions (finely chopped)
- finely chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- all-purpose flour 1 tbsp
- sherry 160 ml
- water 100 ml
- 1 small size tomato (finely chopped or paste)
- salt as per taste
- black pepper 1 tbsp
Explore our other chicken recipes
- Crispy Chicken Liver Recipe
- Fried Chicken Liver Recipe – Easy Sauteed Chicken Liver
- Chicken Liver Curry
- Cut chicken livers1 into medium size and wash them well.
- Take a medium size saucepan and heat 2 tbsp oil in it. Add chopped onion and garlic and stir continuously. Fry them until they are soft (this may take 8-12 minutes depends on flame) then remove from the saucepan and keep on a pot. Try to fry this with low flame so that they can’t turn red.
- Add another 2 tbsp oil in the frying pan and heat with high flame. After enough heating the oil add chicken livers and regulate the flame to medium. Fry them up to 8-10 minutes then remove and keep on a pan.
- Take the fried onion and garlic to the saucepan then sprinkle the all-purpose flour and stir for two minutes. Add the sherry, water, and chopped tomato. Stir them constantly until they turn like a thick sauce.
- Return the livers to the saucepan, add salt and black pepper powder and stir. Close the frying pan by lid and cook them up to 8-10 minutes. Turn off the flame and remove them to serve. You may serve it as a main dish or with bread.
- Remember, cooking time may little differ as per flame temperature.
Indian Chicken Egg Roll Recipe- How to Make Chicken Roll
Chinese Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
How Long To Bake Chicken
Best Fried Chicken Recipe
KFC Fried Chicken Recipe (Copycat)
Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe
Chicken Popcorn Recipe - KFC Style Popcorn Chicken
Chow Mein vs Low Mein - Difference Between Chow Mein and Lo Mein