12 November, 2019
Fried Chicken Liver Recipe – Easy Sauteed Chicken Liver
Chicken liver fry is one of the most easiest and quick recipe. You may make it at your kitchen with a few ingredients and very short time. Make this sauteed chicken liver recipe with onions, garam masala, black pepper etc.
You may also like
- Chicken Bhuna Recipe – Spicy Chicken Tikka Bhuna
- Chicken Cutlet Recipe: Two Easy Ways to Make Chicken Cutlets
- Easy Chicken Liver Curry Recipe
Fried chicken liver recipe
- Fried pan
- mixing bowl
- 500 grams chicken liver
- 2 pieces chopped onions
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3/4 pieces chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt as per taste
How to make sauteed chicken liver recipe
- Wash the chicken livers then remove excess water from it.
- Now take a heavy bottom saucepan and heat it with medium flame. After enough heat, pour 3 tbsp cooking oil in the saucepan then wait for a minute to heat oil.
- Now take cumin seeds and add in the oil and sauté for a minute. When cumin seeds turned light brown then add chopped onion, green chili, salt and saute.
- While onion turned light brown then add the remaining spices and sauté for two minutes.
- After two minutes add chicken livers and fry until changing the color (5-6minutes).
- Now add 2-3 tbsp water and close the lid of the saucepan. After 5-6 minutes open the lid and add coriander leaves for garnishing and mix with it then remove from the saucepan.
- The fried chicken livers recipe is now ready to serve. Serve it as a side dish. You may serve it with fried rice or roti.
- Now enjoy the recipe.
Don,t fry this with high flame otherwise it may burn without proper cooking.
Adjust chili and salt as per your taste.