Quick and easy fried chicken liver recipe
Chicken liver fry is one of the easiest and quickest recipe. You may make it at your kitchen with a few ingredients and a very short time. Make this sauteed chicken liver recipe with onions, garam masala, black pepper, etc.
Fried chicken liver recipe
Fried chicken liver is one of the quickest and easiest recipe. Taste this chicken recipe with fried rice or paratha or plain roti. It is a delicious appetizer.
- Fried pan
- mixing bowl
- 500 grams chicken liver
- 2 pieces chopped onions
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3/4 pieces chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt as per taste
- Wash the chicken livers with fresh water then drain.
- Now take a heavy bottom saucepan and heat it over medium flame. After enough heat, pour 3 tbsp cooking oil in the saucepan then wait for a minute to heat oil.
- Now take cumin seeds and add in the oil and sauté for a minute. When cumin seeds turned light brown then add chopped onion, green chili, salt, and saute.
- While onion turned light brown then add the remaining spices and sauté for two minutes.
- After two minutes add chicken livers and fry until changing the color (5-6minutes).
- Now add 2-3 tbsp water and close the lid of the saucepan. After 5-6 minutes open the lid and add coriander leaves for garnishing and mix with it then remove from the saucepan.
- The fried chicken livers recipe is now ready to serve. Serve it as a side dish. You may serve it with fried rice or roti.
- Now enjoy the recipe.
Serving: 165gCalories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 140gFat: 5gPotassium: 275mgVitamin A: 13750IUCalcium: 300mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
- Don,t fry this with high flame otherwise it may burn without proper cooking.
- Adjust chili and salt as per your taste.