Are there any trends in food blogging? Surely, these change every year, easily traceable on social media, especially on Instagram. The food blogging niche here has evolved dramatically through the last few years, and today if you want to start a food blog you need to be exactly sure what you’re going to post about specifically – a wide range of themes just won’t give you a nice influx of subs in the shortest time period.
So we’ve decided to make this text to catch you up on trends in the best foods to recommend to people in 2022 – what is the audience really interested in?
We will also unveil several efficient tools to use to promote your Instagram food blog: the possibility to buy Instagram followers to boost the page from the very start (or when you’re having trouble getting on the next level of popularity), ways to find support if you don’t yet have any bonds on IG and when are the best moments to start using certain promotional tools.
The Rating of Popular Foods
So if we were asked to place the foods in a rating of their popularity in 2022, we’d do it this way:
- Italian food: pasta, pizza, various hot dishes, snacks, and desserts. People like European chic and everything connected with it – that’s why they often look for recipes and places to visit where you can eat just such cuisine.
- Healthy food – yes, oddly enough, it is in second place and overtakes Asian cuisine. The trend for healthy food has only been strengthening in recent years, as many have rethought their lives during the pandemic. Now the healthy foods niche in Instagram is more developed than ever and there is still a place for new content creators in it.
- Asian food – and this is already much more than standard sushi, to which we have long been accustomed. Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Indian cuisines are gaining momentum and attracting attention with a variety of spices and the opportunity to break out of a boring routine. To become a reviewer of places where you can eat such food means to get into the trend for sure, and in this sphere, we’d say it’s the easiest to do.
- Synthetic food – or molecular cuisine. It has been attracting attention for a long time, but only now it has gradually become mainstream: people are calmer about experiments with food and are open to new things. Lists of interesting restaurants of this type can become a cool topic for a separate blog.
- Coffee shops are old classics that will never cease to be relevant. Largely because many people now choose coffee shops as a place not only for meetings but also for work. It is important for people to know where there are delicious (and inexpensive!) coffee and desserts, and maybe even there is an opportunity to eat fully. Here it makes sense to make local lists focused on specific locations – then a highly interested audience will come to you.
The topic is chosen, what to do next?
Your next step is to use promotional services – for example, buy real Instagram followers. This will help you to create a pool of followers who will support your blog and prove to others that your content is actually appealing and worthy. After that, you can seek support from fellow bloggers in the niche and organize collaborations with them – don’t make that a one-time thing, take the most out of these collaborations. Together you can quickly, sufficiently, and for free increase the number of followers and conjoin your audience for future mutual PR.
And at the very end of your “first promotional campaign” is time to take on a targeted ad, which is going to max out your follower count and should always be running for your profile from that moment on. Yes, the truth is, this is the most efficient method to never fall out of the view field of your audience. The longer your target is, the better the results are going to be. You can cut on the audience reach from time to time to save up money, but in general, it should never stop.
Leave a Reply