Learn to make these Crown Royal Peach Shooters for a refreshing summer drink! These shooters are among the best crown royal peach drink recipes I’ve tried. They’re sweet and smooth.
Here I am sharing some best Classic recipes for Crown Royal Peach: From Jello Shots to Cocktails. I hope you definitely love these drinks.
Easy Peas Peach Jello Shots
If you enjoy whiskey and peaches, these Peach Crown Jello Shots will seem like a match made in heaven! Even better, the peach-flavored whiskey helps make these pleasant even for non-whisky fans (if you want to share with them!). These are definitely sweeter than standard whiskey shots, and the crown royal peach flavor is present but not overpowering. The peach ring is also a fun addition!
What you’ll need?
- If you can’t find Peach jello in stores. I recommend purchasing the 2-pack so you can make a second batch when the first one runs out!
- Peach Crown Royal – You could technically make these with regular Crown Royal, but it will make them less sweet and the whiskey flavor will be more intense!
- Water – To make the jello.
- Peach rings – An optional but highly recommended topping!
- Plastic cups – Unless you have a large collection of shot glasses, you’ll want to get some plastic cups for your jello shots! You can use 1oz cups for small shots for a crowd or 2oz cups for larger jello shots.
Why you’ll love crown royal peach shooters
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for a refreshing peach drink that’s perfect for a hot afternoon. It’s quickly among our favorite Crown Peach Whisky cocktails.
This recipe calls for Crown Royal Peach Whisky, a well-known Canadian whisky, but you can make this refreshing shooter with any type of whisky. And no, this isn’t a Crown Royal Peach Jello Shot! These are also good, but not this.
Don’t these look delectable? This cocktail, served in a shot glass, is bursting with peach flavor.
These drinks are a spin on Peach Crown Jello shots and are worth making a batch of! So, if you’ve been wondering what to do with Crown Royal Peach, you now have a new recipe to try.
Try these Cranberry Vodka Spritzers for another refreshing beverage. They’re especially festive when served with rosemary, but you can end up making these sweet and bubbly drinks any time of year!
Ingredients for peach shooters
Everything you need to start making these Crown Peach Whisky cocktails are the following ingredients:
- Crown Royal Peach Whisky is infused with the flavor of real Georgia peaches for cocktails and is part of the company’s new Whisky line.
- Simply Peach Juice – made from real fruit juice and all-natural ingredients, this juice enhances the peach flavor of these shooters significantly.
- If desired, garnish with peach rings.
How to make peach shooters
- To begin, half-fill a shot glass with Crown Royal Peach Whisky.
- Crown Royal Whisky poured into a shot glass.
- To begin, pour Peach Whisky into a shot glass.
- Then, fill the glass with Simply Peach juice.
- Finally, place a pretty straw in the wine glass. Look at these lovely gold cocktail straws! As a garnish, place a peach ring over the straw.
This Crown Royal peach ring shot is one of the best we’ve tried. We love the flavor of peaches, and the peach ring garnish is just right.
Substitutions and variations for these peach crown drinks
- You can easily make this in a larger glass if you prefer. You can double the recipe or use the same amount of whisky but twice as much peach juice and an ice cube.
- Because these mouthwatering cocktails are so easy to drink, you may want to use less whiskey and more juice. If you want a colder drink, add some ice.
- You can also make a large pitcher of these Crown Royal Peach shooters. Refrigerate and give it a good stir before serving over ice. Alternatively, make a batch in a cocktail shaker. These will quickly be among your favorite summer drink recipes!
- Use these pretty Crown Royal shot glasses to serve this peach ring drink. You can substitute maraschino cherries for the peach ring!
How to serve peach shooters
- Serve with some tasty appetizers, such as these Garlic Stuffed Mushroom Caps.
- Another wonderful appetizer to serve with drinks is Crab Rangoon Dip.
- Serve the Crown Royal shots with Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread for a hearty and comforting meal.
Peach Crown Royal Whiskey Fish Bowl Cocktail with 2 Ingredients
This delectable concoction will satisfy even the most discriminating palate. This is a game-changer drink, believe me.
My favorite cocktail adage is “go big or go home!” I’m kidding, of course. I also love royal flush cocktails, and I’m amazed to know many people don’t know about it.
However, because my husband and I will most likely share the sip, I always end up making that double so we don’t run out too quickly.
That being said, our favorite cocktail is a Peach Crown Royal Whiskey Cocktail with only two ingredients. The problem is that the Peach is difficult to find because it is a limited edition whiskey (I hope they never stop making it!)
Normally, it is only available during the summer.
So, what are you holding out for? Get started with mixing!
- Crown Royal Fish Bowl Cocktail Ingredients
- Calypso Southern Peach Lemonade
- Peach Crown Royal Whiskey
- Peach candy slices
Few more options to ponder:
- Simply peach juice
- Pineapple nectar
- Iced tea with peaches
- Iced tea as usual
- 7-up Ginger Ale
- Soda Cream (makes peaches and cream cocktail)
Steps to do
Fill your fishbowl (or glass) halfway with ice.
- Pour in two shots of Peach Crown Royal Whiskey (or one shot if you’re using a small glass!)
- Fill the bottle with Calypso Southern Peach Lemonade.
- Add a straw and a couple of peach candy slices to the glass.
- Place a couple of lemon wedges in the drink, thinly sliced. This is entirely optional.
- Slice the peach and arrange it around the rim of the fishbowl. Drink up!
Questions about crown peach drinks
Yes, Crown Peach is usually only available during the summer. If you really enjoy it, stock up so you can enjoy these and other Crown peach beverages all year!
Shooters prefer liquors such as tequila, whisky, or rum. These drinks are meant to be consumed in small amounts (and sometimes in one gulp!) However, it can also be sipped.
When combined in a Crown Royal Peach cocktail, champagne, lemonade, cranberry juice, and iced tea are all delicious.
Crown Royal Peach Whisky is a fruity and flavorful option that makes a delicious peach shooter. If you can’t find it, Peach Schnapps – Deliciously sweet peach schnapps cocktails or any kind of peach vodka will suffice. You could use regular single malt; the peach juice would still add a peachy flavor to the drink!